Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rodgerson Speaks About Life After The Bulls

Former Bulls man Ian Rodgerson has spoken to the PFA website about his career after football.

Rodgerson, who played more than 200 times for the Bulls in two spells, quit full time football in 2001 and has spent the last four years learning to be a chartered physiopherapist.

"I'd like to get back into football as it is what I know and maybe open up my own personal injury clinic in time. I finished full time football in 2001 at Hereford and I had already completed an FA Diploma in the Treatment and Management of injuries course. It was a two-year course and I combined that with playing and physiotherapy at Hereford United, which was good experience. However, there is so much work on this course that I have only been able to do some occasional work at my local non-league club Westfields in the last four years."

The full article can be viewed at http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa.html?newsID=919