Billy Phillips Scored Three For Hereford
South Shields manager Mike Williamson said that this afternoon's 6-0 defeat at Hereford was 'humiliating'.
"It's painful at the minute, it's raw," said Williamson.
"I think I can only apologise to the fans foremost, that wasn't us.
"We've all got to take responsibility, I've got to take responsibility.
"Obviously we didn't get off to the best of starts, we know what they are about, they are effective at it.
"We can't accept that at every level.
"It's a tough one, it's humiliating, we looked lost out there.
"I take responsibility, it's on me, we will work this week to rectify it.
"They are aggressive, they are on the front foot, they live and die by the sword.
"We didn't secure the ball enough.
"I'm not going to take about the ref but it's difficult when you've got an aggressive team on the front foot, you need protecting but it's on us.
"Every thing went wrong, we weren't clean, we didn't win any duals.
"We knew they were going to go man for man, I didn't see anything like the type of team we are."
.png)