ad banner

Lastmatch

Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Macclesfield On Saturday October 24th At 3.00pm

Top stories

TOP STORIES:
Loading headlines...

Breaking

Pages

▼

Friday, October 09, 2026

We Want To Carry On Where We Left Off Said Downes

 

Despite not having played for two weeks, Hereford manager Aaron Downes is hopeful that will prove an advantage against Hednesford tomorrow afternoon.

""We want to carry on where we left off with our home form because we've been in good form at home," Downes told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"It's nice to have a game, especially nice to have one at home, training has been intense, I feel we are in a good place, I feel we will be competitive tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.

"The boys are really chomping at the bit.

"I just hope the boys can continue with the form.

"Sometimes it's nice to have a break, but it can go either way.

"It's my job to make sure it goes in our favour as far as the break benefits us."